Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas paper clip

Seventh day of 12 Creative Days Of Christmas 2011


On the seventh day of Christmas I made paper clips decoration...



I found these giant paper clips few weeks ago ... and I bought them immediately :) They are aproximately 4 inches long. I just love them but they was too large to fit in a mini album.And last night I just came up with another idea for Christmas project :) You can put these paper clips on Christmas presents and you can attach card with wishes.
Last night I collected anything that screamed "Christmas" in a small box and just check what worked the best...




I have more ideas how to decorate these paper clips because I have so much supplies that would go well with these idea .... I just took more natural things .... but you can use anything.
Here some close up photos:







Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment