Sunday, June 2, 2013

Old book journal

Feels like ages since I posted something new. Last few weeks I spent looking in Google and YouTube to find idea that doesn't involve all brand new scrapbook papers,paper punches and whatever else was invented. Because lets face the fact that scrapbooking and journal making today is more business than it was last year or the year before. But buying items from leading companies couldn't make you creative. So I found people who make journals using old books. Some time ago I also made my own design papers and they are perfect for making journals because I choose the size. Standard size design papers are 12x12 inch, 8x8 inch,6x6 inch ... but everyone knows how difficult is to cut them and make them fit without losing good image.
And today I'm happy to share what I did :)







The book I've used was 16x9.5 cm.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment