Sunday, May 15, 2011

Capture fairy in a jar - tutorial

Step 1
Glue moss to the bottom.

Inside view

Outside view

Step 2
Glued stone or something else that fill half bottom



Inside view


Outside view

Step 3
Glue acorn,branches,lichen and pieces bark.Don't put too much things and always check how will look before  stick it down.



Inside view


Outside view


Step 4
Glue your fairy ( and in this case the frog )
Inside view



Outside view




Last step
Glue paper flower,dry flowers,dew drops,butterfly ... everything else you like to put.I didn't use hot glue to stisk them because they are too small.I use something that I bought in Denmark ... probably it is glossy accents like those 

What I use is 



Dry flowers


Inside view


Outside view



I will make another tutorial to show you how to make outside decoration of your jar.If you have questions leave me comment or send me e-mail.I will do my best to answer you as soon as possible.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your jar! I have been looking for a craft to do for my daughter, and I think you have been my inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you South 35th.I'm still new in blogging and crafting world and I'm pleased to inspire someone :)

    ReplyDelete